We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Snorguard New Zealand
$399 for a Custom Built Anti-Snoring Device (value $850)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look after the sleeping patterns of your household, and look after yourself with today's deal.
- Grab a custom built anti-snoring device from Snorguard New Zealand for just $399.
- Get help from the specialists with over 25 years' experience.
- It'll be made to your specific requirements and fits comfortably around your teeth and gums.
- Give yourself, and your partner a healthier night's sleep.
Relationships and the sleep pattern of others aren't the only things that can be damaged by snoring. Your health can be in serious danger, with snoring being in direct link to the condition known as Sleep Apnoea. This is a very dangerous condition, and the fact that the word 'apnoea' derives from the Greek term 'absence of breathing' should give you an idea of just how serious this is. Look after the sleep of others in your house and, most importantly, look after yourself with today's deal.
Take action now with a great deal from Snorguard New Zealand. Pay just $399 for a custom built anti-snoring device.
Forget about the surgeon's knife, the solution to your snoring problem could be fixed a lot quicker and easier with the help of the expert team at Snorguard New Zealand. They'll sort you out with a custom made Snorguard that will fit comfortably around your teeth and gums.
Sleep apnoea and snoring are directly linked because during snoring the airway of the trachea is constantly subjected to repetitive collapse and obstruction; in fact, it is that collapse and obstruction that leads to the vibration that makes audible snoring. There are many very serious effects that can stem from this issue. Sleep Apnoea deprives the body of essential oxygen, and when overall blood oxygen levels are reduced, carbon dioxide levels rise as a result. This can lead to toxic build up that can cause heart disease, stroke, and brain damage.
Hundreds of people have experienced the benefits of these Snorguards, and regaining a healthy night's sleep can do you and your household a whole world of good. Make the change. Grab this deal and call them for your fitting.
More Great Auckland Deals
La Bottega Bakery - Authentic Italian Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.