We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$48 for a Fruit & Vegetable Box incl. Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make healthy choices for you and your family this summer.
- Grab a fruit and vegetable box including delivery from SlicenDice for $48.
- Enjoy everything from oranges and apples to carrots and pumpkin.
- Snack on something fresh and tasty.
The silly season is like the devil for anyone trying to eat healthy for summer. With Christmas parties, dinners, and chocolate calendars it's no wonder we stray from our goals. Get back on track and say no to temptation today.
Go the healthy route this summer and pay $48 for a fruit and vegetable box including delivery from SlicenDice.
Offering the freshest fruits and veggies, SlicenDice are your go-to people for delicious and healthy snacks. You'll receive a box full of goodies that'll keep the family full and satisfied when the afternoon cravings start to attack. Fight your hunger back with something nutritious and tasty and click the buy button now - your body will thank you for it. Your fruit and vegetable box includes:
- 2kg bananas
- 1kg apples
- 2kg oranges
- 1kg kiwi fruit
- 3kg potatoes
- 1kg carrots
- 2kg onion
- 1x whole pumpkin (buttercup)
- 1x telegraph cucumber
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.