We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$109 for Three Microdermabrasion Treatments (value $297)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wake your face up, so you don't look half-asleep at lunch-time.
- Grab three microdermabrasion treatments from Skin Revival for only $109.
- A great alternative to surgical procedures.
- Wipe away dead skin and discover your hidden radiance beneath.
Every morning you have that same sleepy sort of look spread over your face. The problem is when you can't shake that look and it follows you right through to lunch-time. Well, that may be the hint you need to revive your skin and treat it to something truly rewarding.
Grab three microdermabrasion treatments from Skin Revival for only $109. Improve your look and make your face shine.
Skin Revival use specialist technology to ensure the best and most effective treatment for all skin colours. Their goal is to provide an inviting atmosphere, friendly service and great results. If you are after a professional service and great knowledge then Skin Revival is definitely the place for you.
If you are new to the term, microdermabrasion, then read on. It's a deep cleansing providing refreshed and rejuvenated skin. Microdermabrasion a non-surgical skin re-finish procedure, that rubs off the top skin layer then vacuums out the particles along with any dirt and dead skin back up. The procedure will help to replenish natural nutrients, restore cell activity and promote skin health. The result after microdermabrasion is usually healthy, glowing and beautiful skin.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.