We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$65 for Two Hours or $125 for Four Hours of Garden Maintenance
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your lawn looking like an oasis.
- Grab two hours of garden maintenance for $65 or four hours for $125 from Simply GardeNZ.
- Choose from a number of services from lawn moving to weeding.
- Save your spare time for things you actually want to do.
We can't imagine how many people it would take to maintain the gardens at Versaille. Compared to the average garden it would take an army. If your backyard is far more low-key then there's no excuse for it to be looking like a Hurricane tore right through it. Have one great gardener fix up your yard for the better with this GrabOne offer.
Pay $65 for two hours of garden maintenance or $125 for four hours from Simply GardeNZ and have your backyard looking like the Garden of Eden.
Simply GardeNZ is owned and operated by experienced gardener Jaryd Gray. From planting to lawn mowing he can help you tidy up your backyard or add a few pretty features that'll impress your BBQ guests this summer. Whether your section is big or small, Jaryd will help you make the most of it leaving you with a yard that looks simply heavenly. Brighten up your yard with some new flower plants or make a fresh start with a well-manicured lawn and some shrubs.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.