We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Simla Indian Restaurant
$39 for an Indian Meal for Two incl.Two House Beers or Wines (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a slice of India right in our very own backyard.
- Grab a Indian meal for two, including two mains, two onion bhajis, two naan, two lassi and two house beers or wines at Simla Mirch Indian restaurant for only $39.
- Innovative and traditional Indian food at it's very best.
- Revel in great service and wicked atmosphere.
It is just not the same from the jar. You cannot beat an authentic meal prepared from scratch. If you are anything like me, you get an onion (chop that up), throw a chicken on the pan and open a jar of Butter Chicken sauce fresh from Pataks. Presto, Indian cuisine at it's 'finest.' It is probably about time you treated yourself to a true indian food experience with a beer or wine to match.
Grab an Indian meal for two at Simla Mirch Indian Restaurant for only $39. The meal includes two main dishes, two onion bhaji, two naan bread, two lassis and two house beers or wines. You can choose to dine in or takeaway - either way, it's going to be delicious.
Simla Mirch provides knowledge, enthusiasm, experience and skill that combine to help create some mighty fine Indian cuisine. Together with charming service, and a fantastic atmosphere, this place is definately one to visit. Both fine dining and casual, Simla provides a great snippet of Indian culture. The menu incorporates a mix of tradition, innovation and creativity. Give something new a go and branch out further than just the jar.
More Great Auckland Deals
North Shore Marathon
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.