We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Simla Indian Restaurant
$39 for an Indian Meal for Two incl.Two House Beers or Wines (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a slice of India right in our very own backyard.
- Grab a Indian meal for two, including two mains, two onion bhajis, two naan, two lassi and two house beers or wines at Simla Mirch Indian restaurant for only $39.
- Innovative and traditional Indian food at it's very best.
- Revel in great service and wicked atmosphere.
It is just not the same from the jar. You cannot beat an authentic meal prepared from scratch. If you are anything like me, you get an onion (chop that up), throw a chicken on the pan and open a jar of Butter Chicken sauce fresh from Pataks. Presto, Indian cuisine at it's 'finest.' It is probably about time you treated yourself to a true indian food experience with a beer or wine to match.
Grab an Indian meal for two at Simla Mirch Indian Restaurant for only $39. The meal includes two main dishes, two onion bhaji, two naan bread, two lassis and two house beers or wines. You can choose to dine in or takeaway - either way, it's going to be delicious.
Simla Mirch provides knowledge, enthusiasm, experience and skill that combine to help create some mighty fine Indian cuisine. Together with charming service, and a fantastic atmosphere, this place is definately one to visit. Both fine dining and casual, Simla provides a great snippet of Indian culture. The menu incorporates a mix of tradition, innovation and creativity. Give something new a go and branch out further than just the jar.
More Great Auckland Deals
Vinnies by Geoff Scott
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.