We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Silk Tree Beauty Spa
$45 for a One-Hour Deep Tissue or Relaxation Massage & Ear Candling or $49 for a One-Hour Classic Facial & Eyebrow Shape (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax and recharge with one of these indulgent offers.
- Grab a deep tissue or relaxation massage and an ear candling session for just $45 from Silk Tree Beauty Spa.
- Or grab a one-hour facial and an eyebrow shape for just $49.
- Feel the stress melt away with either one of these great beauty deals.
Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but it's also in the hands of the GrabOne coupon holder. So behold this:
Today you'll pay just $45 for a deep tissue or relaxation massage from Silk Tree Beauty Spa, including ear candling. Or pay $49 for a one-hour classic facial and eyebrow shape.
Silk Tree Beauty Spa is the perfect place to be pampered and enjoy a professional treatment in their comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. With the first option, you can unwind and feel rejuvenated with a fantastic massage, and an ear candling session. You can choose from a deep tissue to help alleviate aches and pains or a relaxation massage to help melt away your tension. Or grab the second option, for a one-hour facial and eyebrow shape, and come out looking and feeling like a brand new person.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.