We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Silk Tree Beauty Spa
$45 for a One-Hour Deep Tissue or Relaxation Massage & Ear Candling or $49 for a One-Hour Classic Facial & Eyebrow Shape (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax and recharge with one of these indulgent offers.
- Grab a deep tissue or relaxation massage and an ear candling session for just $45 from Silk Tree Beauty Spa.
- Or grab a one-hour facial and an eyebrow shape for just $49.
- Feel the stress melt away with either one of these great beauty deals.
Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but it's also in the hands of the GrabOne coupon holder. So behold this:
Today you'll pay just $45 for a deep tissue or relaxation massage from Silk Tree Beauty Spa, including ear candling. Or pay $49 for a one-hour classic facial and eyebrow shape.
Silk Tree Beauty Spa is the perfect place to be pampered and enjoy a professional treatment in their comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. With the first option, you can unwind and feel rejuvenated with a fantastic massage, and an ear candling session. You can choose from a deep tissue to help alleviate aches and pains or a relaxation massage to help melt away your tension. Or grab the second option, for a one-hour facial and eyebrow shape, and come out looking and feeling like a brand new person.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.