We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Silk La Boutique Beauty & Day Spa - Newmarket
$499 for Four Full Face E-Light IPL Rejuvenation Treatments & $20 Voucher for Your Next Visit (value $1,860)
- Bring out the best in you.
- Grab a course of four full-face E-light IPL skin rejuvenation treatments at Silk La Boutique Professional Skin Centre in Newmarket for only $499.
- Experience the advanced E-light technology which avoids the possible side-effects of traditional IPL treatment.
- This treatment has been designed to help regenerate collagen and elastin and reduce fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.
Before you start preparing for wagging work to hang out at the mall and accusing your parents of ruining your life, rejuvenation does not mean revisiting your teenage years and acting like your old spoilt, ungrateful juvenile self. Rejuvenation is actually all about bringing out the best in you.
Bring out your best skin with six 60-minute full-face skin rejuvenation treatments with the advanced E-light technology at La Boutique Professional Skin Centre Newmarket for only $499. You'll also recieve a $20 voucher to use on your next visit as part of the package.
Silk La Boutique's E-Light system combines three advanced technologies: Bipolar Radio Frequency, IPL, and Skin Contact Cooling system. The treatment is designed to regenerate new collagen and elastin, and may be helpful for those wishing to enhance skin elasticity and firmness, diminish fine lines and wrinkles and minimise large pores. This non-invasive process will have you looking your beautiful best with no pain and no drastic facial alterations.
A patch test is recommended before proceeding with any treatments. This is available for an additional charge of $25, payable direct to Silk La Boutique.
More Great Auckland Deals
Courses For Success
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.