We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Silk La Boutique Beauty & Day Spa - Newmarket
$65 for a 60-Minute Hot Stone Massage (value $129)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the revitalising power of the hot rock.
- Grab a 60-minute hot stone massage from La Boutique for only $65.
- Take a break from your busy week to refresh.
- The perfect gift for the person in your life you want to be the happiest.
There is something about the firm touch of a massage that heals the body. Like giving a steak a good rub, or kneading dough, receiving this life giving treatment will make you soft and ready to rise to whatever challenges await.
Get revitalised. Grab a 60-minute hot stone massage from La Boutique for only $65.
Silk La Boutique Professional Skin Care is now under new management and ready to treat you to a whole hour of therapeutic bliss. Experience the wonders of this ancient healing technique – hot stones are heated to around body temperature to relax your muscles and prime them for their massage. It means your massage therapist can apply less pressure as you muscles are already warm and supple. Take a break from the busyness of life and take some time to recover and prepare for the upcoming holidays.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.