We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$135 for a Personal Make-Up Workshop for Two, a $50 Signature Style Voucher & Mini-Style Consultation & Plan (value $520)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don’t get left in the dark this season.
- Grab a personal make-up workshop for two, including $50 Signature Style voucher and mini consultation and plan from Signature Style in Auckland for just $135.
- Look and feel incredible after this fantastic session - you'll be an absolute pro in no time.
- Play around with the elegant Smashbox product range and spend your $50 voucher on future Signature Style services.
- The perfect Christmas prezzie, valid until 28th February 2013.
That awkward moment when you look in the mirror at the party and realise that your foundation must be out of date.
Avoid the devastating make-up disasters and grab a personal make-up workshop for two, including $50 Signature Style voucher and mini consultation and plan from Signature Style in Auckland for just $135.
The road to the perfect make-up application is lined with treacherous pitfalls, embarrassing mistakes and a confounding array of products, colours and machinery. Find your favourite glamour puss and head on down to Signature Style. This one and a half hour intensive, hands-on, one-on-one training session will see you wielding a brush and flicking the mascara wand like an expert. Their fully qualified stylist will take you through all the trade secrets of how to create both a daytime and evening look that is suited to you. Walk away with a personalised instruction sheet, a $50 voucher to spend on future Signature Style services and a mini-style consultation and plan. Sassy!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.