We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Sichuan In Remuera Restaurant
$52 for a Four Course Peking Duck Menu for Two incl. Two Glasses of Matua Pinot Noir or Chardonnay (value $108)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a taste of one of the most famous dishes to come out of Beijing.
- Grab a four course Peking duck meal for two people including two glasses of Matua Pinot Noir or Chardonnay at Sichuan In Remuera for $52.
- Try dishes like Peking duck sliced skin and lettuce wraps with Peking duck mince.
- Enjoy the lively atmosphere always present at this popular restaurant.
The French have their snails, the southern states of America own fried chicken, and China rule the recipes for great Peking duck. Thank goodness you don't have to travel that far to have a taste of this magnificent dish.
Pay $52 for a four course Peking duck meal for two people including two glasses of Matua Pinot Noir or Chardonnay at Sichuan In Remuera restaurant.
Offering authentic Cantonese and Sichuan cuisine, this tempting restaurant is an easy pull. This deal gives you the chance to experience one of China's national foods which is known for its deliciously thinly sliced and crispy meat. A favourite of tourists and diplomats, you're sure to love this meal too. Sichuan food is generally spicy and flavourful thanks to its use of unique ingredients. Your four course meal includes:
- Steam prawn dumpling assorted with vegetarian spring rolls
- Peking duck sliced skin with pancake
- Lettuce wrap with Peking duck mince
- Dessert jelly pudding
With two glasses of Matua Pinot Noir or Chardonnay you'll be set for a lovely evening on fine Chinese cuisine that'll keep you coming back for more.