We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Sichuan In Remuera Restaurant
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher for Yum Cha Lunch or A La Carte Dinner (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try a few or many different bite sized treats from a dim sum menu that can't be matched.
- Grab a $40 voucher at Sichuan In Remuera Restaurant for $20, to spend on a yum cha lunch or an a la carte dinner.
- Gather together with family and friends to indulge in a favourite Chinese pastime.
- Try some incredible dumplings, rice rolls and cha siu bao along with many other incredible dim sum treats.
Let us give all you Grabbies out there a little lesson about yum cha. Traditionally known in Cantonese to mean "drink tea", it's been a solid part of Chinese tradition for years – and a damn good one. In fact we can't resist a traditional a la carte Chinese dinner either. Any tradition that involves getting together with family and friends and sharing a tonne of masterfully created and cooked treats is something I could never pass up.
Pay $20 for a $40 voucher to spend on a yum cha lunch or an a la carte dinner at Sichuan In Remuera Restaurant and enjoy a feast of flavours. Specialising in traditional Cantonese and Sichuan cuisine, their magnificent chefs and staff make every single visit one to remember.
As the choices for yum cha are so vast there's no stomach that won't be satisfied after a visit to Sichuan. Try their dumplings with a hint of soy sauce or the rice rolls for a wonderful surprise. You may not be familiar with all that's on offer but that's the fun part! Be adventurous and try a few favourites like lo mai gai cradled in lotus leaf and the char sui steamed buns. Finish your meal with a few sweet egg tarts or any one of their dessert snacks and relax with a nice cup of tea. Their dinner menu is not to shabby either with everything from deep fried whole blue cod with soy sauce to beef with black bean sauce. Whenever you choose to go, you'll find delicious options and friendly service.
More Great Auckland Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.