We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Sichuan In Remuera Restaurant
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher for Yum Cha Lunch or A La Carte Dinner (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try a few or many different bite sized treats from a dim sum menu that can't be matched.
- Grab a $40 voucher at Sichuan In Remuera Restaurant for $20, to spend on a yum cha lunch or an a la carte dinner.
- Gather together with family and friends to indulge in a favourite Chinese pastime.
- Try some incredible dumplings, rice rolls and cha siu bao along with many other incredible dim sum treats.
Let us give all you Grabbies out there a little lesson about yum cha. Traditionally known in Cantonese to mean "drink tea", it's been a solid part of Chinese tradition for years – and a damn good one. In fact we can't resist a traditional a la carte Chinese dinner either. Any tradition that involves getting together with family and friends and sharing a tonne of masterfully created and cooked treats is something I could never pass up.
Pay $20 for a $40 voucher to spend on a yum cha lunch or an a la carte dinner at Sichuan In Remuera Restaurant and enjoy a feast of flavours. Specialising in traditional Cantonese and Sichuan cuisine, their magnificent chefs and staff make every single visit one to remember.
As the choices for yum cha are so vast there's no stomach that won't be satisfied after a visit to Sichuan. Try their dumplings with a hint of soy sauce or the rice rolls for a wonderful surprise. You may not be familiar with all that's on offer but that's the fun part! Be adventurous and try a few favourites like lo mai gai cradled in lotus leaf and the char sui steamed buns. Finish your meal with a few sweet egg tarts or any one of their dessert snacks and relax with a nice cup of tea. Their dinner menu is not to shabby either with everything from deep fried whole blue cod with soy sauce to beef with black bean sauce. Whenever you choose to go, you'll find delicious options and friendly service.
More Great Auckland Deals
Black Sugar Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.