We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Shop n Shine
$50 for a Full Banana Wax Treatment for Your Bike or $250 for a Full Boat Clean (value up to $550)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your most prized toy looking snazzy this summer.
- Grab a full banana wax treatment for your bike for $50 or a full boat clean for $250 at Shop n Shine.
- Enjoy one big clean with all the trimmings.
- Take your boat out with the knowledge that it'll shine brighter than the rest.
Throughout winter you either picture yourself riding your bike on a long deserted road without a care in the world or, you see yourself on a boat surrounded by beautiful ladies and champagne. In neither of those visions do you see your favourite big toy covered in dirt and other nasties.
Pay $50 for a bike full banana wax treatment or $250 for a full boat clean at Shop n Shine and have your prized possession looking good as new in no time.
Shop n Shine allows you to have the hard work done while you head off for a movie or spot of shopping in the city. Their fantastic team will see to your bike or boat and work hard to polish it up.
The bike banana wax treatment includes:
- All chrome polished and buffed
- Leather treatment for seats
- All carbon brake dust removed from spokes and wheels
- Mag wheel acid treatment for extra bright finish
- Tyres dressed
- Rainex treatment for bike viser
- Free all day parking
- Wash down and salt away
- Polish stainless steel railings and remove rust
- Restore fibreglass gel coat and marine paint
- Hand polish to gloss finish
- Wax protection
- Upholstery washed and chemically cleaned (stains removed where possible)
- Where possible remove water marks from glass front protector
- Clean out hatches and storage lockers
- Vacuum and sanitise cabin
- Trailer washed and tyres dressed
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.