We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Shop n Shine
$39 for a 12-Point Interior & Exterior Car Clean (value $79.99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your car looking, smelling and feeling brand new.
- Grab a 12-point interior and exterior car groom at Shop N Shine for just $39.
- Clean up your car, inside and out.
Here's a riddle: what weighs over 500kgs and has provided you with years of service? If you said your car, good for you. If you said that pet wildebeest you've been keeping in your garage, well, we may be needing to have a talk with Animal Control Services...
Grab a 12-point interior and exterior car groom at Shop N Shine for just $39 and share the GrabOne-lovin' with your four-wheeled pride and joy.
With today's deal you could drop your car off at Shop N Shine, before heading off for a spot of shopping or a movie. When you've crammed in your fun, come back and you'll find the car looking like new. Shop N Shine use bio-degradable products and the thorough clean includes:
- Wash with surfactant
- Acid treatment on wheels
- Clean exterior windows
- Clean interior windows
- Dress tyres
- Remove bugs from front bumper
- Wash front mats
- Polish interior vinyl
- Wash doors jams
- Apply fragrance
In addition, Shop N Shine is offering another promotion directly through them. Pay an additional $60 and get a banana wax upgrade to your car groom package (value $90).
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.