We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Shochiku Japanese Restaurant
$50 for a Three-Course Japanese Teppanyaki Feast for Two People (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A basic human need has never been so entertaining.
- Grab a three-course Japanese Teppanyaki feast for two at Shochiku Japanese Restaurant for $50.
- Indulge in the most delicious seafood, chicken or beef, miso soup and dessert, all prepared right in front of you.
- Enjoy an authentic Japanese dining experience you won't forget.
Not since the brief and slightly less-than-spectacular Professional Breathing Association was set up in the early 1980s has there been a major move to make a basic human necessity entertaining. But here it is. And this time it really is spectacular. This deal makes eating delicious food true entertainment.
Pay just $50 for a three-course Japanese Teppanyaki feast for two people at Shochiku Japanese Restaurant. Choose five sessions: 6.00,6.30, 7.00, 7.30, or 8.00pm set menu sessions.
Prepare yourself for a feast packed with plenty of mouth-watering Japanese food and large portions of fun. Shochiku Japanese Restaurant gives you the full experience with your meals cooked right in front of you by an expert Teppanyaki chef. Prepare your eyes, taste-buds and wallet for amazement.
- Entree: miso soup, crab salad, Teppan vegetable and steamed rice
- Main: Teppanyaki (choose either scotch fillet or chicken) and prawns with Yum Yum sauce
- Dessert: ice cream