We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Shochiku Japanese Restaurant
$50 for a Three-Course Japanese Teppanyaki Feast for Two People (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A basic human need has never been so entertaining.
- Grab a three-course Japanese Teppanyaki feast for two at Shochiku Japanese Restaurant for $50.
- Indulge in the most delicious seafood, chicken or beef, miso soup and dessert, all prepared right in front of you.
- Enjoy an authentic Japanese dining experience you won't forget.
Not since the brief and slightly less-than-spectacular Professional Breathing Association was set up in the early 1980s has there been a major move to make a basic human necessity entertaining. But here it is. And this time it really is spectacular. This deal makes eating delicious food true entertainment.
Pay just $50 for a three-course Japanese Teppanyaki feast for two people at Shochiku Japanese Restaurant. Choose five sessions: 6.00,6.30, 7.00, 7.30, or 8.00pm set menu sessions.
Prepare yourself for a feast packed with plenty of mouth-watering Japanese food and large portions of fun. Shochiku Japanese Restaurant gives you the full experience with your meals cooked right in front of you by an expert Teppanyaki chef. Prepare your eyes, taste-buds and wallet for amazement.
- Entree: miso soup, crab salad, Teppan vegetable and steamed rice
- Main: Teppanyaki (choose either scotch fillet or chicken) and prawns with Yum Yum sauce
- Dessert: ice cream
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.