We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for a One-Hour Ayurvedic Relaxation Body Massage or $59 for a One-Hour Ayurvedic Body Massage & 20-Minute Indian Head Massage (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- To keep yourself relaxed, keep it natural.
- Grab up to 55% off Ayurvedic relaxation massage at Sharon Gloria Ayurveda.
- Be treated by the Ayurvedic experts, who specialise in all manner of rejuvenating treatments.
- The perfect, completely side-effect-free way to achieve harmonious relaxation.
In today's world of chemical-filled food, beauty treatments and professional athletes, it's always nice to know there are some people keeping it natural.
Grab up to 55% off a range all-natural treatments at Sharon Gloria Ayurveda:
- Pay just $49 for an Ayurvedic relaxation body massage.
- Pay just $59 for a full body Ayurvedic relaxation body massage and a 20-minute Indian head massage.
Let tension, stress and worry dissipate with an Ayurvedic massage. Geared towards total rejuvenation, this treatment will not only utterly relax you, its list of potential holistic benefits is huge. This great deal from the Ayurvedic health experts at Sharon Gloria Ayurveda, comes with a few options allowing you to get a taste of the comprehensive treatments these experts specialise in. One such treatment is Sirodhara, which utilises medicated oil, milk with all natural herbal extracts delivered by a continuous stream to your head allowing for a gentle massage over the scalp.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.