We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$500 for Exclusive Venue Hire incl. Sound System, WiFi & $600 for Finger Food & Bar Tab (value $1,100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put on a party to be remembered.
- Grab an exclusive venue hire, including sound system, WiFi and a $600 finger food and bar tab, at Shanghai Lil's for only $500.
- Perfect for birthday parties, corporate functions and much more.
- Enjoy the weather in their fantastic outdoor patio area or share a relaxing drink in their Asian-inspired interior.
You can forget about making a pinata and providing copious amounts of cheese balls. This deal has your next party sorted.
Grab an exclusive venue hire, including sound system hire, WiFi and a $600 finger food and bar tab, at Shanghai Lil's for only $500.
Get together a group of your mates, family or co-workers and transport them to a different time and age. With gorgeous decor inspired by Asian culture, Shanghai Lil's is the perfect venue for your next big event, no matter the occasion. It's got an amazing outdoor patio area for all the beautiful weather to come, as well as a cosy, intimate interior. Your deal today also gets you use of their sound system throughout the night, plus WiFi access and $600 to use towards finger food and bar tab. If you've been planning a party or celebration in the upcoming months, grab this deal and get exclusive use of a great venue, and for an excellent price.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.