We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$65 for a Mobile Car Select Deluxe Groom (value $109)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't get the little kid down the road; he's a rip off, does a terrible job, and will just spend the money on lollies.
- Grab a mobile car deluxe groom from SelectValet for only $65.
- Get mobile car cleaning services, so you don't even have to leave the house.
- Give your car a hand polish, a door jamb cleaning, and ash tray clean out.
No one wants to spend their weekends cleaning their car, but getting someone else to do it isn't easy either. You tried parking it beside the the next-door neighbour's car when he was cleaning his BMW in the hope that he'd just naturally keep going. You tried strapping sponges to your dog's paws because he seems to love jumping up on the car most of the time. You even tried to coerce the neighbour's kids to do it with treats you had in the cupboard, but that just got you in trouble.
There's only one thing to do when you want someone to clean your car. Grab a mobile car deluxe groom from SelectValet for only $65.
Buy some of your weekend time back with this sweet deal from SelectValet. They'll give your car the treatment it deserves, including a hand polish of the exterior and a clean of the door jambs. Then they'll get inside to clean out your ashtrays. The service is professional and the results will make your car look like new again.
More Great Auckland Deals
Tesla Electrical Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.