We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
SeaLink Great Barrier Ferry
$269 for a Return Ferry Trip for One Car & Two Adults to Great Barrier Island (value $469)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embark on a true summer adventure, thanks to SeaLink.
- Grab a return trip for one car and two adults to Great Barrier Island for just $269.
- Explore one of the most pristine islands just 4.5 hours from Downtown Auckland.
- And there's plenty to do while you're there: surfing, fishing, diving, tramping, or simply just relaxing.
- Need accommodation? Take the hassle away and ask the friendly SeaLink team to organise this for you.
- Please note, today's deal is not valid for the Easter period (28 March - 2 April 2013).
Drive through Downtown Auckland at any given time during summer and you're likely to spy a gargantuan cruise ship moored at any one of the wharves. Disembarking tourists take photos of their home away from home while locals wistfully gaze at lifelong dreams that are just within reach - except their bosses will never agree to them.
Cruise shmuise: let's explore our own exotic land instead. Pay just $269 for a return trip for one car and two adults, and explore Great Barrier Island for less thanks to SeaLink.
Board SeaLink's Island Navigator, a comfortable ferry featuring a cafe, two lounges, two movie theatres and outdoor seating where you'll enjoy a bird's eye view of the wildlife and stunning scenery along the way, and take a 4.5-hour cruise to the outer edge of the Hauraki Gulf. There you'll stumble across The Barrier, Outdoor Adventure Capital of the Auckland Region and home to some of the country's most unblemished beaches and pristine native bush. Explore some of the 100 kilometres of walking tracks zigzagging their way across the island; surf The Barrier's breaks on the northern side of the island; discover a whole new world beneath the sea with a diving adventure; or finally catch the elusive Big One in the clear deep waters around the island. Stuck for accommodation ideas? The friendly SeaLink team can help you find an accommodation option to suit your needs and your spare change perfectly.
*Please note, today's deal is not valid for the Easter period (28 March - 2 April 2013).
More Great Auckland Deals
North Shore Marathon
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.