We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Seahawk Fishing Charters
$79 for a Full Day Fishing Charter incl. Bait with Seahawk Fishing Charters (value $165)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Seahawk last weekend took out the three major prizes for trevally in the Bounty Hunter fishing competition.
- Grab a bunch of mates and head out for a full day fishing charter with Seahawk Charters for just $79 per person including top quality bait.
- Bring your own rod and tackle (including 8 and 10 ounce sinkers) or free rods and rigs will be available each trip on request.
- Board Seahawk at Z Pier Westhaven Marina. The vessel comfortably takes 20 and has separate toilets for both the men and women folk.
- Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee or just buy your fix at Z Pier Store prior to departure.
- Their mission statement is "we catch fish."
Get a bunch of mates together, or pop along by yourself, for a day of fun filled fishing out in the depths of the Hauraki Gulf or Firth of Thames with Seahawk Charters and listen to the great sounds from skipper Lenny’s favourite station, The Breeze.
Grab a full days fishing including bait for only $79 per person. Rods will be available on request free of charge to those that don’t have their own. Seahawk Charters have selected the following dates that they think will create the perfect conditions to fill your catch bag.
- Sunday 22nd July
- Friday 27th July
- Friday 3rd August
- Sunday 12th August
- Saturday 25th August
- Saturday 1st September
- Sunday 2nd September
If your selected date becomes over subscribed they will contact you to arrange another date suitable to your calendar. Depending on demand further dates may be added. Buy now and go to www.seahawk.co.nz and enter you details. Your booking will be confirmed within 5 days.
Board your charter vessel, Seahawk, at Z Pier (right side of the Billfish Café), Westhaven Marina and join skipper and fishing guru Lenny Rameka for a day of fishing and fun. Get the adrenalin flowing by out foxing the fish and reel in snapper and other species out on our beautiful harbour. You will leave at 7.00am and cruise at 18 knots to Lenny’s special fishing spots, returning to base around 4.00pm. They have complimentary tea and coffee available. But don’t forget to bring your drink and food to keep you going throughout the day. Also you will need to have a bag or chilly bin to take your catch home.
Seahawk can comfortably take 20 passengers and has separate men’s and ladies toilets on board. There is a 15 person minimum for the charter to proceed. If the minimum isn’t met on your original booking don’t worry you will be given alternative dates. While you are on board all MAF regulations for fishing mustbe adhered to. It would be wise to check the MAF website and know your sizes and limits.