We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Sapporo Japanese Tapas Restaurant
$35 for a Japanese Platter incl. 6 Kinds of Premium Yuzu Sake from Sapporo Japanese Restaurant (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Decisions, decisions, have it all with today’s platter full of goodies.
- Grab a Japanese platter including premium Yuzu Sake with butterfly prawn, salmon, lobster salad, radish roll, pork chashu, pork and cheese hasami, eel and kamp from Sapporo Japanese Restaurant - all for just $35.
- Discover the pure taste and sweet refreshing flavour of Yazu Sake.
- Let the talented chef with over 20 years’ experience treat you to a feast that's been prepared with passion and care.
Feel like pork? Or maybe lobster? Prawn… or perhaps salmon. Have it all! It’s the perfect meal for undecided diners.
Grab a Japanese platter including premium Yuzu Sake with butterfly prawn, salmon, lobster salad, radish roll, pork chashu, pork and cheese hasami, eel and kamp from Sapporo Japanese Restaurant for just $35.
Discover the exotic taste of Yazu Sake – a miracle collaboration of Kozaemon junmai sake and juzu citrus juice. Not sure what that means? It has a rich and pure taste and a sweet refreshing flavour and it’s the perfect accompaniment to this mouth-watering platter of Japanese taste sensations. The Sapporo Japanese Restaurant in Albany is owned by a chef with twenty years of expertise in Japanese cuisine. Only the best, freshest ingredients are used, so you can be sure the food you are eating has been prepared with passion and care.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.