We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $169 for a Matakana Coast, Tawharanui Regional Park Escape for Two incl. Full Breakfast, Welcome Drink & More (value up to $452)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get away from the city with today's Escape.
- Pay just $169 for one midweek night for two at Sandpiper Lodge in Matakana, and enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival and a delicious breakfast the following morning.
- Keen for a weekend trip? Pay $199 for stays on Friday or Saturday night and get breakfast, a welcome drink, $40 off dinner and 50% off standard rates for additional nights.
- Indulge in pure tranquillity, luxurious surroundings, and lovely hosts.
- And with the best of Matakana nearby, you'll never be short of exciting things to do.
There comes a time when those big city buildings start to resemble prison bars just a wee bit too much. And while it does sometimes feel like we're bound to our urban environment, there's always someone on the inside looking to make a jail break... Hurry – while no one's looking!
Grab one night for two, including breakfast and a welcome drink, at the Sandpiper Lodge during the week for only $169. Or grab one night on either Friday or Saturday for two including $40 off dinner at the lodge and 50% off standard rates for extra nights for just $199. Both deals include a welcome drink on arrival and full breakfast.
Indulge in affordable luxury accommodation right away from the city and everything that clutters your everyday life: you'll overdose in fresh air and solitude as you relax and unwind. Enjoy a full breakfast everyday you're there including fresh fruit, cereals, juices - even bacon!
Just one hour from Auckland City and near Matakana, the Takatu Peninsula is a virtually undiscovered part of Auckland's eastern coastline, looking out to Kawau Island and the beauty of Tawharanui Regional Park just a few kilometres away. With vineyards, farmers' markets, museums, arts, crafts and pottery at nearby Matakana, not to mention the attraction of the gardens, estuary, a fresh water pool and petanque at the lodge itself, you'll never be short of things to entertain yourself with.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.