We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $169 for a Matakana Coast, Tawharanui Regional Park Escape for Two incl. Full Breakfast, Welcome Drink & More (value up to $452)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get away from the city with today's Escape.
- Pay just $169 for one midweek night for two at Sandpiper Lodge in Matakana, and enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival and a delicious breakfast the following morning.
- Keen for a weekend trip? Pay $199 for stays on Friday or Saturday night and get breakfast, a welcome drink, $40 off dinner and 50% off standard rates for additional nights.
- Indulge in pure tranquillity, luxurious surroundings, and lovely hosts.
- And with the best of Matakana nearby, you'll never be short of exciting things to do.
There comes a time when those big city buildings start to resemble prison bars just a wee bit too much. And while it does sometimes feel like we're bound to our urban environment, there's always someone on the inside looking to make a jail break... Hurry – while no one's looking!
Grab one night for two, including breakfast and a welcome drink, at the Sandpiper Lodge during the week for only $169. Or grab one night on either Friday or Saturday for two including $40 off dinner at the lodge and 50% off standard rates for extra nights for just $199. Both deals include a welcome drink on arrival and full breakfast.
Indulge in affordable luxury accommodation right away from the city and everything that clutters your everyday life: you'll overdose in fresh air and solitude as you relax and unwind. Enjoy a full breakfast everyday you're there including fresh fruit, cereals, juices - even bacon!
Just one hour from Auckland City and near Matakana, the Takatu Peninsula is a virtually undiscovered part of Auckland's eastern coastline, looking out to Kawau Island and the beauty of Tawharanui Regional Park just a few kilometres away. With vineyards, farmers' markets, museums, arts, crafts and pottery at nearby Matakana, not to mention the attraction of the gardens, estuary, a fresh water pool and petanque at the lodge itself, you'll never be short of things to entertain yourself with.