We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $169 for a Matakana Coast, Tawharanui Regional Park Escape for Two incl. Full Breakfast, Welcome Drink & More (value up to $452)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get away from the city with today's Escape.
- Pay just $169 for one midweek night for two at Sandpiper Lodge in Matakana, and enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival and a delicious breakfast the following morning.
- Keen for a weekend trip? Pay $199 for stays on Friday or Saturday night and get breakfast, a welcome drink, $40 off dinner and 50% off standard rates for additional nights.
- Indulge in pure tranquillity, luxurious surroundings, and lovely hosts.
- And with the best of Matakana nearby, you'll never be short of exciting things to do.
There comes a time when those big city buildings start to resemble prison bars just a wee bit too much. And while it does sometimes feel like we're bound to our urban environment, there's always someone on the inside looking to make a jail break... Hurry – while no one's looking!
Grab one night for two, including breakfast and a welcome drink, at the Sandpiper Lodge during the week for only $169. Or grab one night on either Friday or Saturday for two including $40 off dinner at the lodge and 50% off standard rates for extra nights for just $199. Both deals include a welcome drink on arrival and full breakfast.
Indulge in affordable luxury accommodation right away from the city and everything that clutters your everyday life: you'll overdose in fresh air and solitude as you relax and unwind. Enjoy a full breakfast everyday you're there including fresh fruit, cereals, juices - even bacon!
Just one hour from Auckland City and near Matakana, the Takatu Peninsula is a virtually undiscovered part of Auckland's eastern coastline, looking out to Kawau Island and the beauty of Tawharanui Regional Park just a few kilometres away. With vineyards, farmers' markets, museums, arts, crafts and pottery at nearby Matakana, not to mention the attraction of the gardens, estuary, a fresh water pool and petanque at the lodge itself, you'll never be short of things to entertain yourself with.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.