We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$120 for a Three-Day Bus Tour Package from Auckland to Cape Reinga & Paihia Return (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tick all the tourism boxes by enjoying this essential Kiwi experience.
- Grab a three-day bus tour package from Auckland to Cape Reinga return with Sand Safaris for just $120.
- Stop off at all the most beautiful Northland spots, including Ahipara, Paihia, 90-Mile Beach and, of course, Cape Reinga.
- Travel in comfort in a modern, air conditioned coach.
- Experience the Lonely Planet Guide's number one Northland activity for 2012.
Just in case you haven't been keeping up to date on the latest developments at the Beehive, Parliament are about to pass a new law stating that anyone holding a New Zealand passport who hasn't had their photo taken posing in front of the sign post at Cape Reinga can now have their citizenship revoked and be deported to Australia.
No need to panic. Stay on the right side of the law and take a three-day bus tour from Auckland to Cape Reinga return with Sand Safaris for just $120. You can choose to travel from August 9th - 11th or August 16th - 18th, subject to availability.
As you make your way along the East Coast in a comfortable, late-model, air-conditioned coach, they'll be plenty of stops to let you soak up the best that Northland has to offer, including Ahipara, the desert brown sands of 90-Mile Beach, and of course Cape Reinga with it's world famous sign post, lighthouse, wild surf, dramatic cliff faces and perfect sandboarding conditions. On your return journey on Sunday, you'll have the day to enjoy the historical and picturesque town of Paihia.
Just pick the date and pick up location that suits when purchasing and put yourself in the safe hands of your Sand Safaris guide. The Lonely Planet Guide rated Sand Safari's tour as the number one Northland activity for 2012, and they also come highly recommended on Tripadvisor. Tours are small and personal with a great family-friendly vibe that everyone will enjoy. Lunch is included on Saturday and Sunday, and when you call to book, talk to the team about also adding on a breakfast package option for just $20.00 per head.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.