We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Sakanaya Japanese Restaurant
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Dinner Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the delights of Japanese cuisine at Sakanaya Japanese Restaurant.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage dinner voucher to spend there for only $20.
- Feast on fresh sashimi and sushi, crispy tempura or delicious gyoza dumplings.
- Get two for yourself and gift two to friends.
- Car park available behind restaurant.
In my mind, Japanese food is comparable to sunshine. It's light, it's bright and it sometimes makes your eyes water (wasabi). And in a world where what tastes good is rarely what's good for you, the delights of sushi, sashimi and udon noodles are a kind of culinary ray of light.
Today's your chance to feast on the deliciousness of Japanese food at Sakanaya Japanese Restaurant, grab yourself a $40 food and beverage dinner voucher for just $20 and have a scrumptious dinner in a relaxed atmosphere for a pretty amazing price!
The head chef at Sakanaya Japanese Restaurant has been feeding Aucklanders top quality Japanese cuisine for years now. He used to grace the kitchens at Tanuki on Queen Street and has since struck out on his own and opened Sakanaya, a contemporary restaurant that serves fresh Japanese cuisine in a casual surf-inspired atmosphere. Feast on fresh sashimi and sushi, order yourself a big bowl of miso and some gyoza dumplings, wolf down some delcious teriyaki and finish up with green tea ice cream or banana tempura. After a meal like this you'll be satisfied, healthy and happy, particularly since you've saved yourself a good wad of cash!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.