We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Sakanaya Japanese Restaurant
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Dinner Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the delights of Japanese cuisine at Sakanaya Japanese Restaurant.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage dinner voucher to spend there for only $20.
- Feast on fresh sashimi and sushi, crispy tempura or delicious gyoza dumplings.
- Get two for yourself and gift two to friends.
- Car park available behind restaurant.
In my mind, Japanese food is comparable to sunshine. It's light, it's bright and it sometimes makes your eyes water (wasabi). And in a world where what tastes good is rarely what's good for you, the delights of sushi, sashimi and udon noodles are a kind of culinary ray of light.
Today's your chance to feast on the deliciousness of Japanese food at Sakanaya Japanese Restaurant, grab yourself a $40 food and beverage dinner voucher for just $20 and have a scrumptious dinner in a relaxed atmosphere for a pretty amazing price!
The head chef at Sakanaya Japanese Restaurant has been feeding Aucklanders top quality Japanese cuisine for years now. He used to grace the kitchens at Tanuki on Queen Street and has since struck out on his own and opened Sakanaya, a contemporary restaurant that serves fresh Japanese cuisine in a casual surf-inspired atmosphere. Feast on fresh sashimi and sushi, order yourself a big bowl of miso and some gyoza dumplings, wolf down some delcious teriyaki and finish up with green tea ice cream or banana tempura. After a meal like this you'll be satisfied, healthy and happy, particularly since you've saved yourself a good wad of cash!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.