We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Sails Restaurant, Westhaven Marina
$120 for a Special Selection Menu for Two incl. Chef's Canapé, Entrée, Main Course, Dessert or Cheese, & Coffee (value $205)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find out what Auckland is all about from one fantastic location.
- Grab a Special Selection meal for two people at Sails Restaurant for $120.
- Head to a restaurant where you can enjoy the finest cuisine with unparalleled views of the city of sails.
- Taste incredible combinations from the team that took out the overall winner spot in the Great Auckland Seafood Challenge.
Every city has an identity, a personality, an essence. Often this is hard to describe, particularly for Auckland. However, there is one place where you can experience the true essence of Auckland, first hand. Fortunately, it just so happens this place is also one of the finest restaurants you're likely to find anywhere.
Pay $120 for a Special Selection meal for two people at Sails Restaurant and enjoy incredible dishes in a restaurant that boasts the best views of Auckland city.
As one of New Zealand's top dining establishments there's certainly pressure on Sails Restaurant to continuously deliver on food, service and ambiance - and they do so in spades. So much so that they've been awarded for their spectacular achievements, particularly in delivering uniquely brilliant approaches to seafood. This deal allows you to not only discover the essence of Auckland from a simply marvellous location, but also the meaning of truly fine dining, with a spectacular journey of gastronomy.
Here's a sneak peek at your menu options:
Warm sourdough roll, Simunovich extra virgin olive oil and salted butter
- Salt and pepper squid, cucumber, coriander and mint, sweet chilli caramel, peanut nam jim
- Goats cheese, beetroot, walnut praline medjool date, sourdough, bitter leaves
- Rare raukumara venison, poached cherries, celeriac, dark cocoa crumbs, watercress
- Ceviche of market fish, fennel, avocado, citrus, puffed rice, yuzu mayonnaise
- Local caught snapper fillets, beer battered or parsley and lemon crumbed, fries, tartare
- Angus beef fillet, potato espuma, truffle onion flan, crisp sweetbreads, parsley puree
- Crispy skinned terakihi, green herb and prawn risotto, Alaskan king crab, preserved lemon, petit herbs
- Twice-roasted half duck, herbed panisse, wilted greens, date and lemongrass relish, star anise jus
- All served with summer greens, lemon and sesame
- Baked lemon cream, crisp meringue, nut crumble, mandarin and passionfruit sorbet
- Dark chocolate, raspberry gel, honeycomb and toffee snow
- Chilled coconut rice, mango sorbet, compressed pineapple, star anise and pepper
- Cheese platter, falwasser crackers, fresh dates and fruit paste
Selection of Dilmah loose teas or Espresso Coffee
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.