We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$55 for a Six-Hour Sailing Experience for One or $499 to Hire the Whole Boat for 12 People
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Prepare to hit the deck.
- Grab a six-hour sailing experience for one with Sailing First for $55, or pay just $499 to hire the whole boat for up to 12 people.
- Take in Kawau Bay and the Hauraki Gulf the way they were meant to be experienced.
- View some of the local wildlife as you visit remote islands and secluded bays.
Get your towels ready, put on your nautical-themed pashmina afghan, and prepare to hit the deck. You're about to get... on a boat. Grab a six-hour sailing experience for one with Sailing First for $55, or pay just $499 to hire the whole boat for up to 12 people.
Take in the natural splendour of Kawau Bay and the Hauraki Gulf the way it was meant to be experienced. Let the skilled team at Sailing First take you on an unforgettable six-hour tour with today's deal. You can choose between grabbing entry for one person, or getting a group of up to 12 together and hiring the entire boat for yourselves. The boat usually sets sail in the morning, taking you to remote islands and secluded bays, all the while allowing you to bask in the sun and view some of the gulf's diverse marine life, before returning in the afternoon.
More Great Auckland Deals
One Tree Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.