We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$55 for a Six-Hour Sailing Experience for One or $499 to Hire the Whole Boat for 12 People
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Prepare to hit the deck.
- Grab a six-hour sailing experience for one with Sailing First for $55, or pay just $499 to hire the whole boat for up to 12 people.
- Take in Kawau Bay and the Hauraki Gulf the way they were meant to be experienced.
- View some of the local wildlife as you visit remote islands and secluded bays.
Get your towels ready, put on your nautical-themed pashmina afghan, and prepare to hit the deck. You're about to get... on a boat. Grab a six-hour sailing experience for one with Sailing First for $55, or pay just $499 to hire the whole boat for up to 12 people.
Take in the natural splendour of Kawau Bay and the Hauraki Gulf the way it was meant to be experienced. Let the skilled team at Sailing First take you on an unforgettable six-hour tour with today's deal. You can choose between grabbing entry for one person, or getting a group of up to 12 together and hiring the entire boat for yourselves. The boat usually sets sail in the morning, taking you to remote islands and secluded bays, all the while allowing you to bask in the sun and view some of the gulf's diverse marine life, before returning in the afternoon.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.