We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Safety Alarm Ltd
$399 for a Home Alarm incl. Installation (value $1,399.99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep tabs on your prized possessions from anywhere in the world.
- Grab a home alarm system for just $399 from Safety Alarm Ltd.
- Includes free installation and a 36-month warranty.
- Comes with one control panel, two monitored smoke detectors, four door sensors, two motion detectors, two keychain remotes and one ear-piercing indoor siren.
You scored some sweet stuff for Christmas, didn't you? Then you went camping. And told everyone about it on Facebook. And when you came home, you discovered that all your sweet stuff had gone walkabout while you were sunning yourself silly. And that really ripped your nightie.
Invest in a complete wireless two-way voice alarm system with auto dialer (including free installation between 17th January and 17th February) for just $399 from Safety Alarm Ltd, and ensure the safety of your prized possessions.
And here's how it works. When the keypad's micro computer is triggered by one of the sensors detecting an unwelcome guest in your home, the alarm goes off. It also calls up to six phone numbers, be it be your own cellphone, work, neighbour, aunty's uncle, and plays an automated alert message. If the first number doesn't answer, it phones the next ... and so on. Once the phone call is connected, you can hear what's going on in your home through the keypad. If you think the police need to be called, you can make a verified call from there. And the best bit? It works anywhere in the world, so you'll always be able to keep tabs on your home whether you're just up the road or skiing in Alaska.
- Comes with one control panel, two monitored smoke detectors, four door sensors, two motion detectors, two keychain remotes and one ear-piercing indoor siren
- Even if you cut the phone line the siren will continue to work.
- There is a battery back up so the system will continue to work for 48 hours during a power cut.
- Customer must have a phone line.
- Includes free installation during expiry period
- Includes 36-month warranty
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.