We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Safety Alarm Ltd
$119 for a Wireless Security CCTV Camera incl. Installation & 36-Month Warranty (value $499)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ensure your home is protected, for you and your families sake.
- Grab a security CCTV camera including installation and a 36-month warranty from Safety Alarm Ltd, for only $119.
- Trust in this quality product to keep your home free from crime.
- Includes a 36 month warranty.
You could build a moat, get a few alligators and build a 40ft concrete wall around your home, or you could just get one of these.
Grab a security CCTV camera including installation and a 36-month warranty from Safety Alarm Ltd, for only $119.
- 100% brand new.
- Weight: 322g
- Size:13.5 x 6.8 x 6.2cm
- Color: silver and white
- Crisp, clear state of the art imaging
- Built-in infrared LED, may work under zero degree of illumination
- Powerful 1/3" Super CMOS color image sensor chip
- 30 (Φ0.5) LED IR illuminator view
- Indoor / Outdoor for Day / Night
- Aluminum Alloy Housing
- Applications: Office School home Lobby bar Store Hotel
- The bracket is included
- Image Sensor: 1/3" COLOR CMOS
- Number of Pixels: PAL:628 (H) x 582 (V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 380 TV Lines
- LED: 30 PCS
- Usable illumination: 0.000LUX(LED on)
- S/N Ratio: ≥48dB(AGC Off)
- System of Signal: PAL
- Electronic Shutter Time: Auto, PAL 1/50-100,000Sec
- White Balance: Auto
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Power Source Supply: DC 12V±10% 1000 mA
More Great Auckland Deals
La Bottega Bakery - Authentic Italian Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.