We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$50 for $100, $100 for $200 or $150 for $300 Rug Direct Voucher (value up to $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Minimalise the minimalism in your home.
- Grab an in store voucher for Rug Direct, pay $50 for a $100 voucher, $100 for a $200 voucher or $150 for a $300 voucher.
- Choose from a selection of Persian, Afghani, Turkish, Pakistani, Indian, Belgian, Egyptian and Chinese rugs.
- They also stock wall hangings, runners and saddle bags.
Home decor in the 21st century seems to be all about keeping it neutral and minimal - stainless steel this, beige-coloured that, super stylish chairs that no one could actually sit in comfortably for any length of time. Add a bit of good old-fashioned warmth, colour and personality to your home with a rug.
Rug up your home with a Rug Direct voucher. Pay $50 for a $100 voucher, $100 for a $200 voucher or $150 for a $300 voucher.
Rug Direct are importers in New Zealand of quality rugs from all over the world. From semi-antique and antique Persian, Afghani, Turkish, Pakistani, Indian, Belgian, Egyptian and Chinese rugs to modern, contemporary shaggy rugs, kilim rugs, cushions, wall hangings, runners and more, you're sure to find something to liven up your lounge, dining room, bedroom, hallway, kitchen, living room, or bathroom. All of their rugs are origin and authenticity guaranteed. Visit their Wairau Park showroom to see their range for yourself.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.