We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$50 for $100, $100 for $200 or $150 for $300 Rug Direct Voucher (value up to $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Minimalise the minimalism in your home.
- Grab an in store voucher for Rug Direct, pay $50 for a $100 voucher, $100 for a $200 voucher or $150 for a $300 voucher.
- Choose from a selection of Persian, Afghani, Turkish, Pakistani, Indian, Belgian, Egyptian and Chinese rugs.
- They also stock wall hangings, runners and saddle bags.
Home decor in the 21st century seems to be all about keeping it neutral and minimal - stainless steel this, beige-coloured that, super stylish chairs that no one could actually sit in comfortably for any length of time. Add a bit of good old-fashioned warmth, colour and personality to your home with a rug.
Rug up your home with a Rug Direct voucher. Pay $50 for a $100 voucher, $100 for a $200 voucher or $150 for a $300 voucher.
Rug Direct are importers in New Zealand of quality rugs from all over the world. From semi-antique and antique Persian, Afghani, Turkish, Pakistani, Indian, Belgian, Egyptian and Chinese rugs to modern, contemporary shaggy rugs, kilim rugs, cushions, wall hangings, runners and more, you're sure to find something to liven up your lounge, dining room, bedroom, hallway, kitchen, living room, or bathroom. All of their rugs are origin and authenticity guaranteed. Visit their Wairau Park showroom to see their range for yourself.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.