We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Ruchi Indian Cuisine
$38 for Two Entrees, Mains, Breads, Desserts & House Wine or Beer (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Forgive and forget the days of bad, home-made curry.
- Grab two entrees, mains, breads, desserts and house wines or beers from Ruchi Indian Cuisine for just $38.
- Select your curry from a wide range of traditional Indian dishes.
- Soak up the quality service and first rate cuisine from the Ruchi team.
You’re still recovering from that time you tried to cook your date a curry. It’s an easy mistake to make – one tablespoon of garam masala instead of one teaspoon. Yeah, easy...
Show your lover’s whimpering tummy what real Indian cuisine tastes like and grab two entrees, mains, breads, desserts and house wines or beers from Ruchi Indian Cuisine for just $38.
The Ruchi chefs know how to control the spice, so you don’t have to. Take your special someone out for a night of good conversation, delectable food and a drink of something grand. Your entree is the Home Special Platter, a tantalising combination of chicken tikka, pakora, onion bhaji and papadam. You and your partner can then choose two curries and two plain or garlic naan breads and to round off the evening, dig into the chef’s special ice cream. Enjoy the bustling and welcoming atmosphere and settle in for a stress-free, top notch meal.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Burger Bach
One Tree Grill
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.