We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Ruchi Indian Cuisine
$38 for Two Entrees, Mains, Breads, Desserts & House Wine or Beer (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Forgive and forget the days of bad, home-made curry.
- Grab two entrees, mains, breads, desserts and house wines or beers from Ruchi Indian Cuisine for just $38.
- Select your curry from a wide range of traditional Indian dishes.
- Soak up the quality service and first rate cuisine from the Ruchi team.
You’re still recovering from that time you tried to cook your date a curry. It’s an easy mistake to make – one tablespoon of garam masala instead of one teaspoon. Yeah, easy...
Show your lover’s whimpering tummy what real Indian cuisine tastes like and grab two entrees, mains, breads, desserts and house wines or beers from Ruchi Indian Cuisine for just $38.
The Ruchi chefs know how to control the spice, so you don’t have to. Take your special someone out for a night of good conversation, delectable food and a drink of something grand. Your entree is the Home Special Platter, a tantalising combination of chicken tikka, pakora, onion bhaji and papadam. You and your partner can then choose two curries and two plain or garlic naan breads and to round off the evening, dig into the chef’s special ice cream. Enjoy the bustling and welcoming atmosphere and settle in for a stress-free, top notch meal.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.