We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Ruchi Indian Cusine
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your body ready for the summer heat.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher to spend at Ruchi Indian Cuisine in Mt Eden for $20.
- Enjoy quality homemade Indian food cooked fresh and delivered to your table any night of the week.
- Browse their extensive menu to find some of your favourites.
It's about to get scorching hot outside. Prepare your body for the heat with this GrabOne offer.
Pay $20 for a $40 food and beverage voucher at Ruchi Indian Cuisine (dine-in only) and prepare yourself for the summer heat.
Browse the decadent menu and tempt yourself with entrees such as the tandoori lamb chops or the Reshmi kebab, main dishes that include the homemade creamy butter chicken, the delicious Rogan Josh and the popular lamb Saag, and if seafood is your taste, try the spicy Goan fish curry or the tasy prawn Malabari. A full range of vegetarian dishes is available including the tantalising filled tomatoes, and the palak paneer - a favourite with vego's. Complement any of your meals with a selection of authentic breads from the oven all made to order, so they'll arrive at your table fresh and piping hot! There is also an extensive range of drinks available to you to enjoy with your meal, including the traditional mango lassi.
It can be hard to find authentic Indian cuisine that ticks all the boxes but Ruchi certainly does that and more. Whatever the weather, grab this voucher today and experience the warming taste and quality of homemade Indian cuisine, cooked fresh and delivered to your table any night of the week.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.