We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Ruchi Indian Cusine
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your body ready for the summer heat.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher to spend at Ruchi Indian Cuisine in Mt Eden for $20.
- Enjoy quality homemade Indian food cooked fresh and delivered to your table any night of the week.
- Browse their extensive menu to find some of your favourites.
It's about to get scorching hot outside. Prepare your body for the heat with this GrabOne offer.
Pay $20 for a $40 food and beverage voucher at Ruchi Indian Cuisine (dine-in only) and prepare yourself for the summer heat.
Browse the decadent menu and tempt yourself with entrees such as the tandoori lamb chops or the Reshmi kebab, main dishes that include the homemade creamy butter chicken, the delicious Rogan Josh and the popular lamb Saag, and if seafood is your taste, try the spicy Goan fish curry or the tasy prawn Malabari. A full range of vegetarian dishes is available including the tantalising filled tomatoes, and the palak paneer - a favourite with vego's. Complement any of your meals with a selection of authentic breads from the oven all made to order, so they'll arrive at your table fresh and piping hot! There is also an extensive range of drinks available to you to enjoy with your meal, including the traditional mango lassi.
It can be hard to find authentic Indian cuisine that ticks all the boxes but Ruchi certainly does that and more. Whatever the weather, grab this voucher today and experience the warming taste and quality of homemade Indian cuisine, cooked fresh and delivered to your table any night of the week.
More Great Auckland Deals
Britomart Beach Party New Years Eve
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.