We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for a Three-Hour Pamper Package Treatment incl. One Hour Massage, One Hour Facial, Mini-Manicure & Mini-Pedicure - Four Locations Auckland Wide (value $295)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The perfect way to wind down after the Christmas rush.
- Grab a three-hour pamper package treatment, including a one-hour massage, one-hour facial, mini-manicure and mini-pedicure at four locations Auckland wide, for only $99.
- Enjoy the magic touch of RubyWaxx’s highly trained and experienced beauty therapists.
- Feel all the better with a treat from these beauty gurus.
Feeling the pressure after all that Christmas palaver? We think you need to book yourself some enforced relaxation, quick sharp.
Grab a three-hour pamper package treatment, including a one-hour massage, one-hour facial, mini-manicure and mini-pedicure at four RubyWaxx locations Auckland wide, for only $99.
Walk into one of the gorgeous RubyWaxx salons in Newton, Howick, the Airport or Les Mills and leave a changed woman. You will be treated to collection of treatments that will ensure your relaxation, happiness and beauty. Have those aches and pains smoothed away, your aching face rejuvenated and your fingers and toes sparkling with a pretty little pampering session. Three sublime hours in which you can drift off into your own little happy place.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.