We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Royal New Zealand Ballet
From $50 for Admission for Two to 'Made to Move' on Sunday 10 March – Performed by The Royal NZ Ballet (value up to $156)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the wonders of the body in motion.
- Grab admission for two to Made to Move performed by the Royal NZ Ballet on Sunday the 10th of March from just $50.
- Experience three different shows over the one evening.
- Immerse yourself in the motion of our bodies, well – their bodies.
When we were born we had the ability to put our legs behind our head. Unfortunately for some of us, we have lost that ability with age. But there are those who are still skilled with moving their bodies in such nimble and fascinating ways. We call them ballet dancers, and we put them on the stage.
Grab admission for two to Made to Move performed by the Royal NZ Ballet on Sunday the 10th of March at 6.30pm.
- Pay just $50 for two B reserve tickets.
- Pay just $78 for two premium tickets.
The Royal New Zealand Ballet presents Made to Move - three world premieres in one night. Andrew Simmons, creator of 2010's A Song in the Dark, presents Of Days, a moving, meditative piece for eight dancers, Javier De Frutos returns to the RNZB to create The Anatomy of a Passing Cloud, a vibrant and eclectic piece inspired by the Pacific, and our very own Artistic Director Ethan Stiefel presents Bier Halle, a spirited comedy set in a Bavarian-inspired beer hall. All are part of this unquie show, so don't miss out.