We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Royal New Zealand Ballet
From $50 for Admission for Two to 'Made to Move' on Sunday 10 March – Performed by The Royal NZ Ballet (value up to $156)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the wonders of the body in motion.
- Grab admission for two to Made to Move performed by the Royal NZ Ballet on Sunday the 10th of March from just $50.
- Experience three different shows over the one evening.
- Immerse yourself in the motion of our bodies, well – their bodies.
When we were born we had the ability to put our legs behind our head. Unfortunately for some of us, we have lost that ability with age. But there are those who are still skilled with moving their bodies in such nimble and fascinating ways. We call them ballet dancers, and we put them on the stage.
Grab admission for two to Made to Move performed by the Royal NZ Ballet on Sunday the 10th of March at 6.30pm.
- Pay just $50 for two B reserve tickets.
- Pay just $78 for two premium tickets.
The Royal New Zealand Ballet presents Made to Move - three world premieres in one night. Andrew Simmons, creator of 2010's A Song in the Dark, presents Of Days, a moving, meditative piece for eight dancers, Javier De Frutos returns to the RNZB to create The Anatomy of a Passing Cloud, a vibrant and eclectic piece inspired by the Pacific, and our very own Artistic Director Ethan Stiefel presents Bier Halle, a spirited comedy set in a Bavarian-inspired beer hall. All are part of this unquie show, so don't miss out.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.