We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$13 for Six Premium Cupcakes or $25 for 12 Cupcakes - Choice of Two Delicious Flavours (valued at up to $54)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bite into a mouth-watering delicious treat from Auckland's iconic store, Rocket Kitchen.
- Grab either six premium cupcakes for only $13 (normally $27) or 12 premium cupcakes for only $25 (usually $54).
- Enjoy a six or 12 pack of the chocolate raspberry or red velvet cupcakes or request a mix of the two flavours.
- Surprise someone special, or share your delectable cupcakes with your work buddies, family, and friends.
- Head into their Ponsonby or Penrose store to collect your cupcakes (48 hours notice required).
Ponsonby's iconic Rocket Kitchen have two delicious flavours available either our rich dark and decadent Chocolate and Raspberry cupcake or their dreamy Red Velvet Butterscotch cupcake. These come as single flavours per 6 pack but if you really want they will mix them up for you and give you three of each flavor in your six pack – just ask their friendly staff at the time of booking. Why not surprise someone special, or share this with your work buddies, family and friends or treat yourself to this fantastic offer.
Grab either six premium cupcakes for $13 or 12 cupcakes for $25 from Rocket Kitchen. Choose between either dark and decadent Chocolate and Raspberry cupcakes or Red Velvet Butterscotch cupcakes, or you can have the best of both worlds and enjoy a mix of flavours!
Located in the heart of Ponsonby, Rocket Kitchen is an iconic cake store offering scrumptious contemporary cakes, tarts, sweets and desserts. If you're looking for a fabulous birthday cake or want to take your party to the next level, then check out their website (www.rocketkitchen.co.nz) for their extensive range of options.
More Great Auckland Deals
Plume, the Vineyard Restaurant, Matakana
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.