We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$12 for a One-Hour Cartoon Drawing School Holiday Workshop (Five-Eight Years) or $19 for a Two-Hour Cartoon Drawing School Holiday Workshop (Eight Years & Over) incl. a $50 Voucher (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Encourage your kids to create - you never know where it might lead.
- Grab a one-hour class for five to eight year olds for $12 or $19 for a two-hour cartoon drawing workshop for eight years and older, with Rob Mcleay Cartoon Workshops at eight different locations Auckland-wide.
- Achieve a high level of drawing skill in a short amount of time.
- Learn genuine industry techniques that will increase your confidence and help really bring your creations to life.
- Get a bonus $50 voucher with the second option to put towards future after school programmes.
There's nothing greater in this world than a child's imagination. It can bring about all sorts of wonderful ideas that you would have never thought of yourself. If your child is bursting with creativity than send them off to a place where they can hone that special skill.
Cartoon drawing is a way of creating and expressing ourselves, by channelling in on your personal style and interests. Workshops can achieve a high level of drawing skill in a short amount of time. Unleash the toons inside you. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $12 for a one-hour cartoon drawing school holiday workshop (five - eight years of age).
- Pay only $19 for a two-hour cartoon drawing school holiday workshop (eight years and over) including a $50 voucher for future lessons.
The Cartoon Workshop Co. teaches aspiring cartoonists tried and tested methods from the animation industry. The classes are engaging, educational and fresh with a focus on fun. You will be inspired and amazed at the speed of which Rob can transform your drawing ability into something never seen before and you'll wonder why you took so long to become another cartoon workshop pro. Get along to a workshop near you. For further information on times and locations visit the website.
Choose from these locations: New Lynn, Orakei, Highland Park, Glenfield, Grey Lynn, Hibiscus Coast, Browns Bay and Devonport. Please note: the Junior Workshops are in limited locations: Orakei, Glenfield, New Lynn, Highland Park and Grey Lynn.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.