We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$7 for Any Meal incl. One Salad or Regular Three-Choice Salad (value $14.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the healthy choice when it comes to mealtime.
- Grab any meal or regular salad from Revive Cafe for only $7.
- Find out why Revive Cafe is a favourite dining spot to health conscious Kiwis.
- Check out this week's delicious menu by visiting their website www.revive.co.nz.
- Pick from two central Auckland locations.
- Full yourself the healthy way, with their plant-based wholefoods.
- Valid for a regular three-choice salad. Or either a meal, hotpot, soup or frittata with one salad.
By the time you've managed to switch the kid's shoes from left to right foot, sent them off to school and dropped the dog off at doggy day care, there's really no time left to ten spend gazing into the fridge in the hope that some miraculous gourmet creation will jump out at you. Fortunately the good folk at Revive are here to come to the rescue and are ready to remedy all your food dilemmas. They're proving that grabbing a quick meal at lunch doesn't have to be packed full of empty calories, which leave you in an energy slump once the sugar wears off. Instead they pride themselves on creating delicious healthy food, that'll leave you feeling alive and full of energy.
Grab any meal including one salad or regular three-choice salad from Revive Cafe for only $7. Pick from two central Auckland locations to dine at, either Lorne Street or Fort Street in the CBD.
Gorging yourself on fat-laden treats in order to get a may seem like a wise choice at the time, but once those belly aches set it in, so do the regrets. Revive Cafe is where Auckland's health conscious head in search of great food. Packed full of plant-based wholefoods, their tasty treats will leave you feeling great and with full of energy to face the day. The amazing salad bar, tasty hot-pots and meals, changes everyday so you'll never be stuck for choice when it comes to choosing healthy fast food.