We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$7 for Hot Meal & Salad, or Regular (Three-Choice) Salad - Two Auckland City Locations (value $14.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- End the hunt for a good quality, healthy lunch or dinner today.
- Grab a hot meal and salad, or regular three-choice salad from Revive on Fort Street or Lorne Street for just $7.
- Take your pick from delicious and really healthy food that changes everyday.
- A hot meal includes meal of the day, soup and roll of the week, hotpot of the day or frittata of the week.
- Check out this week's menu at www.revive.co.nz.
When you think of fast food, you instantly conjure up images of greasy chips and munted burgers that look like someone's thrown them around in their box before handing them onto you with a wry smile and a sinister glint in their eyes. It's hard finding quality food that is affordable, healthy and totally delish - even when you live and work right in the heart of the city where you'd think there'd be endless cuisine options. Well, we've found two places that will satisfy your healthy cravings quite nicely, thank you. And today GrabOne is giving you the opportunity to try them for less.
Pay just $7 for any hot meal and salad, or regular three-choice salad at Revive Fort Street or Lorne Street and fill your belly with a quality meal that has been hand-created with only the healthiest vegetarian ingredients available. A hot meal includes meal of the day, soup and roll of the week, hotpot of the day or frittata of the week.
The creators of Revive know what they want in good healthy food: something that tastes great and something that fills them up. When they couldn't find what they wanted, they made their own chain of stores that gave them what they wanted, and today you'll find a store that basks in its own range of deliciously healthy food, salads and beverages.
Today we're giving you options. Take your pick from any hot meal, soup or regular salad - and because Revive likes to spice things up a little, the menu is ever changing so you're guaranteed to find a diverse range of yummy meals. And yes, it's all vegetarian, but yes it's totally delicious, so you won't need to crave the elusive bacon or chicken additions to give it extra flavour.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.