We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$35 for a Sunday Antipasto Platter & a Bottle of 'The Ned' Pinot Gris (value $73)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Raise a glass to the weekend's most under-appreciated day.
- Grab a Sunday antipasto platter & a bottle of 'The Ned' Pinot Gris at Revelry for only $35.
- Enjoy a sun-downer on the deck, or cozy up in one of their intimate booths inside.
- Dig into an amazing platter with a range of mouth-watering choices,
Sundays are made for more than just counting down the seconds until the weekend's over. They're also a chance to relax, get together with friends, and winge collectively about the fact that it's almost time to head back to work. Whatever you want to make of your Sunday, GrabOne's got something that'll put a smile on your face as you watch the sun set on your weekend.
Grab a Sunday antipasto platter and a bottle of 'The Ned' Pinot Gris at Revelry for only $35.
Make the most of your remaining weekend – and the remaining good weather – by grabbing a mate and enjoying a sundowner on Revelry's sweet deck, paired with a mouth-watering range of savoury snacks. Revelry's owners Jason and Benjamin have created this unique, East meets West-styled bar to be the perfect complement to your mood. Whether you want to socialise al fresco or share a drink in their intimate interior setting, this Ponsonby establishment is ready to be the perfect exclamation point to your weekend. Your antipasto platter will include an assortment of continental meats, cheeses, toasted breads, stuffed olives and pickled shallots.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.