We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$15 for a $35 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Satisfy your summer thirst with delicious food, as well as a wide range of craft beers, international wines, and cocktails.
- Grab a $35 food and beverage voucher at Revelry for just $15.
- Enjoy live music ranging from house and guest DJs to a variety of bands.
- Feast your eyes upon their gorgeous decor and chic style.
- Soak up the evening sun on Revelry's sprawling outside deck.
“The king doth keep his revels here tonight.” Shakespeare may not have been speaking about this merry bar in Ponsonby when he wrote yonder quote, but he might as well have been.
Make your next meal a midsummer night's dream when you grab a $35 food and beverage voucher at Revelry for just $15.
With these scorching hot days and beautiful, clear evenings, a catch-up over a cold wine or a boutique beer is the epitome of perfection. That's why Jason and Benjamin, the owners of Revelry, have created this unique, East meets West-styled bar. Relax on the deck of this Ponsonby institution with a cool glass of craft beer or browse through their extensive international wine list and amazing selection of classic and original cocktails. Their menu of tapas, sharing platters, and meals are available for you – and your friends – to indulge in. So, make sure you grab today's deal and pay a visit to your new favourite establishment.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.