We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Return to Form Ponsonby
From $10 for One, Three or Five Pilates Mat Classes (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- New Year's Resolutions aren't for the faint-hearted.
- Grab one pilates class at Return to Form in Ponsonby for just $10.
- Become more aware of your breathing and spine alignment, strengthen your deep torso muscles, and transform the way your body looks, feels and performs.
- Keen for more of the above? Pay $27 for three classes or $39 for five.
- Make the most of a handy city location and user-friendly session times.
- Classes are small (there's a max of 12 people per class) so you can be sure of hands-on instruction and feedback from your instructor.
- And all instructors are fully trained physios.
Writing a best-seller doesn't happen overnight; mimicking Nigella's cooking abilities is a bit of a trial and error adventure; and while taking up university studies, climbing the 12 highest peaks in the Southern Hemisphere and learning how to reverse a trailer are all good attempts to create a more well-rounded identity, they're not all achievable. (Sorry.)
Take up a new hobby that's much easier to maintain this year - pilates classes at Return to Form. And today you have options:
- Pay $10 for one class;
- Pay $27 for three classes;
- Or pay $39 for five classes.
Offering a holistic approach to health and wellness, Return to Form combines a dash of physio, a splash of pilates and a smattering of massage to assist you in improved postural alignment, pain eradication and quick recovery time. An ACC-registered physio clinic, Return to Form hosts clinical pilates classes that focus on your core postural muscles which have the important job of keeping your body balanced and well-supported. Become more aware of your breathing and spine alignment, strengthen your deep torso muscles, and transform the way your body looks, feels and performs. Located at the Three Lamps end of Ponsonby Road and offering convenient class times, Return to Form is on standby to help you kick-start your new year's resolutions.
- Tuesdays 7.30am - 8.20am
- Tuesday 12.30pm - 1.30pm
- Thursdays 6.10pm - 7.10pm
- Additional class times may be added, subject to demand.
More Great Auckland Deals
Golden Fingers Thai Massage
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.