We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Return to Form Ponsonby
From $10 for One, Three or Five Pilates Mat Classes (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- New Year's Resolutions aren't for the faint-hearted.
- Grab one pilates class at Return to Form in Ponsonby for just $10.
- Become more aware of your breathing and spine alignment, strengthen your deep torso muscles, and transform the way your body looks, feels and performs.
- Keen for more of the above? Pay $27 for three classes or $39 for five.
- Make the most of a handy city location and user-friendly session times.
- Classes are small (there's a max of 12 people per class) so you can be sure of hands-on instruction and feedback from your instructor.
- And all instructors are fully trained physios.
Writing a best-seller doesn't happen overnight; mimicking Nigella's cooking abilities is a bit of a trial and error adventure; and while taking up university studies, climbing the 12 highest peaks in the Southern Hemisphere and learning how to reverse a trailer are all good attempts to create a more well-rounded identity, they're not all achievable. (Sorry.)
Take up a new hobby that's much easier to maintain this year - pilates classes at Return to Form. And today you have options:
- Pay $10 for one class;
- Pay $27 for three classes;
- Or pay $39 for five classes.
Offering a holistic approach to health and wellness, Return to Form combines a dash of physio, a splash of pilates and a smattering of massage to assist you in improved postural alignment, pain eradication and quick recovery time. An ACC-registered physio clinic, Return to Form hosts clinical pilates classes that focus on your core postural muscles which have the important job of keeping your body balanced and well-supported. Become more aware of your breathing and spine alignment, strengthen your deep torso muscles, and transform the way your body looks, feels and performs. Located at the Three Lamps end of Ponsonby Road and offering convenient class times, Return to Form is on standby to help you kick-start your new year's resolutions.
- Tuesdays 7.30am - 8.20am
- Tuesday 12.30pm - 1.30pm
- Thursdays 6.10pm - 7.10pm
- Additional class times may be added, subject to demand.
More Great Auckland Deals
Tailor Made Suits
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.