We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Return to Form Ponsonby
From $36 for Acupuncture, $70 for a 60 Minute Massage or $60 for Two Physio Sessions (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the time to give some TLC to all those kinks and niggles.
- Grab either an acupuncture, massage, or physio session from Return To Form from just $36
- Find stress relief in an acupuncture or massage treatment.
- Start the recovery for those more serious issues.
A summer of beach cricket, half-inflated air mattresses, long car trips, and hours spent loading and unloading the car can take a toll on the inner workings of your body. Take the chance now to get those kinks ironed out.
Take your pick and grab either an acupuncture, massage, or physio session from Return To Form from just $36
- One acupuncture session for $36
- Two acupuncture sessions for $70
- One 60 Minute massage for $45
- Two physio sessions for $60
With a holistic approach to health and wellness, Return to Form offers physio, acupuncture, and massage to assist you and your body. Find relief from pain, muscle sprains, and strains with an acupuncture session, or grab a massage to revitalise your whole body. An ACC-registered physio clinic, Return to Form is located at the Three Lamps end of Ponsonby Road.
More Great Auckland Deals
I AM Co.
Eight Point Two Bistro & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.