We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$70 for a Residential Heat Pump Service (value $165)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Those strange shrieking noises probably aren't ghosts.
- Grab a residential heat pump service from Air Extreme for just $70.
- Get your heat pump in top working order in time for the cold weather.
- This service will ensure you get the most out of your heat pump.
You could call in the neighbourhood exorcist and start running round the house whacking your fellow occupants with pieces of burning bush whilst screaming "I banish ye evil spirits". However, it may be advisable to check whether the hellish hissing noise you keep hearing is coming from your malfunctioning heat pump, rather than the resident poltergeist.
Grab a residential heat pump service from Air Extreme for just $70.
Summer's now over, and before you know it Jack Frost will be rearing his ugly head, which means it's the perfect time to get your heat pump serviced. Grab this deal today, and the heat pump experts at Air Extreme will come to your home and give your heat pump a much-needed service. The service consists of a 12 point service check, which includes a vacuum of the indoor unit filters and reset of filter timers. Get your heat pump in tip-top shape in time for those cold snaps that are around the corner.
- 12 Point Service Check Clean and vacuum indoor unit filters and reset filter timers
- Clean and vaccum indoor unit chassis and coil
- Clean, disinfect and rinse indoor unit and indoor coil
- Clean, disinfect and rinse outdoor unit and outdoor coil
- Dust, dirt and mildew can form on the outdoor unit affecting performance and running costs
- Test and clean the condensation drain and/or condensation pump
- Check the electrical connections, and unit max current draw
- Measure and check the airflow readings
- Check for signs or refrigeration leaks and re-gas if required
- Check the general operation of the heat pump
- Check outdoor unit for signs of insect or rodent infestations
- General visual check for signs of abnormal wear
- Advise recommended settings to ensure best performance & durability of unit
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.