We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$70 for a Residential Heat Pump Service (value $165)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Those strange shrieking noises probably aren't ghosts.
- Grab a residential heat pump service from Air Extreme for just $70.
- Get your heat pump in top working order in time for the cold weather.
- This service will ensure you get the most out of your heat pump.
You could call in the neighbourhood exorcist and start running round the house whacking your fellow occupants with pieces of burning bush whilst screaming "I banish ye evil spirits". However, it may be advisable to check whether the hellish hissing noise you keep hearing is coming from your malfunctioning heat pump, rather than the resident poltergeist.
Grab a residential heat pump service from Air Extreme for just $70.
Summer's now over, and before you know it Jack Frost will be rearing his ugly head, which means it's the perfect time to get your heat pump serviced. Grab this deal today, and the heat pump experts at Air Extreme will come to your home and give your heat pump a much-needed service. The service consists of a 12 point service check, which includes a vacuum of the indoor unit filters and reset of filter timers. Get your heat pump in tip-top shape in time for those cold snaps that are around the corner.
- 12 Point Service Check Clean and vacuum indoor unit filters and reset filter timers
- Clean and vaccum indoor unit chassis and coil
- Clean, disinfect and rinse indoor unit and indoor coil
- Clean, disinfect and rinse outdoor unit and outdoor coil
- Dust, dirt and mildew can form on the outdoor unit affecting performance and running costs
- Test and clean the condensation drain and/or condensation pump
- Check the electrical connections, and unit max current draw
- Measure and check the airflow readings
- Check for signs or refrigeration leaks and re-gas if required
- Check the general operation of the heat pump
- Check outdoor unit for signs of insect or rodent infestations
- General visual check for signs of abnormal wear
- Advise recommended settings to ensure best performance & durability of unit
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.